4630 St.Croix Lane, Apt 826, Naples FL 34109
Home: (610) 777-8929 Voicemail: (610) 371-5428 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entré Computer Center 10/1991 – 01/1996
01/1997 – Present Systems Engineer
Promoted to Senior Systems Engineer (11/1999).
Responsible for implementation and maintenance of Novell and Microsoft
NT servers in diverse network environments. Assigned to location’s largest client to assist in maintaining high-volume corporate network. Experience working in both large and small client environments.
· Participation in development of automation procedures for large-scale software rollouts and network modifications.
· Production and maintenance of internal GE support web site at client.
· Design, execution, and maintenance of Windows Terminal Server/Citrix Metaframe installation for remote network access.
· Lead role in rollout of 2000 node NT network
· Development and implementation of Y2K re-mediation plan for client.
· Coordination of Novell NetWare to Windows NT migration of 200-node client network.
· Responsible for NT domain administration and maintenance at high-demand client.
10/1993 – 01/1997 Senior Customer Engineer
Primary technical resource for Customer Engineers at location. Provided
high level software and hardware support for customers. Acquired extensive hardware experience and training. Responsible for
maintaining current level of manufacturer hardware certification.
Repaired, maintained, and upgraded desktop computers, laptop
computers, printers, and network servers.
· Assigned sole responsibility of hardware support for location’s largest client at that time.
· Implemented remote network access operation for external hardware technicians.
· Provided support to high-demand clients on difficult technical issues.
10/1991 – 10/1993 Customer Engineer
Provided hardware integration and deployment of new systems to clients.
Upgraded existing hardware at customer locations. Responsible for
inventory, shipping, and receiving of product.
· Involved in large-scale rollouts of new equipment to multiple clients in diverse environments.
· Obtained hardware certifications from IBM, Compaq, Epson, Hewlett-Packard, Lexmark, Okidata, Toshiba, and Dell.
A+ Certification, September 1993
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (M.C.S.E.+I), October 1997
Certified NetWare Administrator (C.N.A.), February 1999
Certified IntraNetWare Engineer (C.N.E.), March 2000
Certified Netware 5 Engineer June 2000
Includes, but not exclusive to: MS DOS, OS/2, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Novell NetWare, Novell GroupWise, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Front Page, Windows Terminal Server, Citrix Winframe, Citrix Metaframe, Attachmate Extra, Microsoft Proxy Server, Cheyenne Arcserve, Veritas Backup Exec, Seagate Winstall, .
Lincoln Technical Institute, Allentown, PA August 1991 Computer Technician Certification